Purchase 14 self-perception questionnaires. These you can use to analyse yourself or use them as development tools for use with your team or as a coach.
They are not Psychometric Test Instruments and are NOT Clinically Administered.
Why Use Self-Assessment Tools?
Most managers know that training is essential for team success. But many don’t take the time to understand team members’ individual needs, even though it is the only way to ensure that their people have the skills and knowledge they need to perform well and meet their objectives.
Clearly, some training needs will be universal and will apply to many, if not all, of your team members. However, everyone on your team is unique; they have different skills, different levels of understanding, and different responsibilities and objectives.
Personal development is a lifelong process. It is a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential. Learning and Development Managers and many Coaches use Self Perception Assessments to help in personal enlightenment and development.
All of these tests are provided for educational and entertainment uses only. They are not clinically administered and as such the results are not suitable for basing important decisions on. These tests are also not infallible, if the results say something about you that you don’t think is true, you are right and it is wrong.
Take a moment and ask yourself: Who am I?
How do you answer such a complex question? It’s tough and one that psychologists have consistently sought to help us with.
‘Self-concept’ might not be a term you’re generally familiar with, but it’s one that’s well worth knowing about. It essentially refers to the way we think about ourselves, evaluate our appearance, thoughts, and behaviours, and perceive ourselves both as individuals and in comparison to others. It’s also linked to concepts of self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-image.
The term self-concept has grown in popularity owing to the way it encompasses a more robust idea of self, rather than individual terms.
These 14 questionnaires are invaluable developmental tools:
- 4 P’S LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS: SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR INDIVIDUAL LEADERS QUESTIONNAIRE
- ATTITUDES AND EMOTIONS -OPTIMIST PESSIMIST QUESTIONNAIRE
- BEHAVIOUR STYLES – INTERPERSONAL SKILLS QUESTIONNAIRE
- COMMUNICATION TYPE SELF-ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- COMMUNICATION STYLE QUESTIONNAIRE
- MANAGING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE QUESTIONNAIRE
- THE QUICK EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE SELF-ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- ETHICAL LEADERSHIP SELF-ASSESSMENT-HOW MACHIAVELLIAN ARE YOU? QUESTIONNAIRE
- HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT MANAGING YOUR EMOTIONS? QUESTIONNAIRE
- HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK TO 16 DIFFERENT PERSONALITY TYPES USING MBTI QUESTIONNAIRE
- INFLUENCING STYLES QUESTIONNAIRE
- LEARNING STYLES HONEY AND MUMFORD QUESTIONNAIRE
- NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY INVENTORY QUESTIONNAIRE
- WIN-WIN STYLE QUESTIONNAIRE