08:00 AM-GMT | Virtual Training Event Course (Monday, 2nd November 2020 08:00 GMT)
Delivered by Dr Marshall Potts (Dr Potts is Chairman of Jasper Global Corporation)
This course is a two-hour virtual training event delivered using Zoom. It is open to anyone with an interest in this interesting subject area.
The digital strategy focuses on using technology to improve business performance, whether that means creating new products and services or re-imagining current processes. It specifies the direction an organisation will take to create new competitive advantages with technology, as well as the tactics it will use to achieve these changes. This usually includes changes to business models, as new technology makes it possible for innovative companies to provide services that were not previously possible.
Cybersecurity is important of digitisation because where digital transformation is concerned it is intrinsically connected. Servers, smartphones, computers and the internet are now such a fundamental part of modern life, that it is difficult to imagine how we would function without them. From online banking and shopping to email and social media, it is more important than ever to take steps that can prevent Cybercriminals from getting hold of our accounts, data, privacy, and devices.
- What is your Strategy for Doing Strategy?
- Where to Focus your Digitisation Strategy
- Success Criteria
- Requirements for Digitalisation
- Digital Transformation
- Digitisation – Digitalisation – AI and Robotics: What is the difference?
- Digitisation Versus Digitalisation
- What is Digital Transformation?
- Digitalisation is the process of implementing a customer-centric view of the organisation’s business model by making use of modern IT technologies.
- Develop a Transformation Roadmap
- Train Workers in New Ways
- Amazon vs Alibaba a 70% reduction in employee operating costs the implications
- Introduction to Cyber Security?
- Why is Cyber Security Important?
- Getting Management ready for the Cybersecurity Challenges Emerging
- Getting Employees ready for the Cybersecurity Challenges Emerging
- The Employee as a High-Risk Asset in the Business
We often run over our 2-hour sessions we like to provide time for delegates to reflect and ask the serious questions required for the successful implementation of a digitisation Strategy.